NuffnangX

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

College life is love!


I am officially, a college student now! =)  

So, two days ago, which was on Monday, I went to my college, KDU for orientation.  I am gonna said that first day orientation was tiring and boring *all because of the long winding speeches*, but games were fun and interesting. In the games on the first day, I got to wear a black, stylish, ‘rubbish plastic bag’  LOL! It looks like a sleeping gown for me. That game was so exciting, that my body ache that night. Too ganas eh? xD

The second day, which was on Tuesday, was an orientation day for me too. But yesterday, was a lil relaxing. Got no more long winding speeches, but introduction to Student Union and clubs and societies. There are so many clubs and societies in it, such as Badminton Club, Taekwondo, UNICOM, TECH, PAC, MCS, Mooting, Law Society, Debate Club and so on. I have no idea to join which club now. After that, we had campus tour too. I like the library and computer labs there. Looks so elegant! =P Had games after that. Overall, the second day was FUN!

Well today, we were separated to our own courses and gathered in specific places. I registered in UNSW Foundation Studies. And my course has 11 students ONLY! 4 of them are taking Commerce, while the other 7 of us are taking Science. While, Science is divided into 2, which is Life Sciences and Physical Sciences. Among the 7 of us, 5 of them taking Physical and me and another friend of mine, Aaron are taking Life Sciences. Which means, there will be 3 of us ONLY in the lecturer room during Biology lessons! =(  I will get panic easily when it comes to face to face to lecturer. Owh gosh! =(  Luckily the other subjects will be combining with physical sciences students. Phew!

I really like my class. Although its just a small group of us, but it is better for me because the lecturers tend to pay more attention on us. =)  Owh, btw, got lotsa Pre-U events soon! The recent ones is OMG Charity Play, which is on 26th January 2011. The aim is to raise funds for Cancer patients. I might be going too. To show my support to them.  =)  Can’t wait for my first event in college!!

Auditorium.



KDU ROCKS! 

My notebook
which has my name on it. =)

Every single page got my name too! 

My hectic timetable. 




IMY. Get it?

24 comments:

  1. nice. have a nice college life.

    study well and smart, never study hard. question everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dusty thanks! =) hope i can cope with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg ur notebook is so cool. is it free?

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cool your notebook, got ur name <3 I like :D xue ren tan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur notebook so GOOD!!! personal go do or provide by coll?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @xing yea, its free for every jan intake students! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @lily haha! i didn't know gt my name at first! lol =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @snowman mon-sat fully booked! sunday time to sleep like pig :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. @hocan erm, provided from college =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @crazy yea la! fully booked! =( no time to rest =(

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yeah, the long speech during orientation is freaking boring...

    ReplyDelete
  12. @tonin haha, come back again la! can still visit right? xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. @jfook haha! yea, superb boring =(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey dear,all the best in ur college life! Take care yea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. heyy ur notebook is soooo cool wao..sunway ones not nice one lol all the best ya^^

    ReplyDelete