NuffnangX

Friday, January 21, 2011

Not my day huh?

Its just NOT my day today. I was so frustrated right now! I lost my Senior Math textbook! I can't believe it! I remember I took the book, and the book was with me all the time. But now, the book was gone! OMG! =(  I borrowed the book from library, but now I lost it! I am really, really very sad right now. I don't know what to do. =(

Plus, I tried to cash out my Nuff Nang account. I reached RM 50 in last December. And now I received an email from them that my account got problem. I might received it next time when I cash out for my second time. Better check my details in my account again. Issh! =(

Then Tumblr was not 'functioning'. I seriously need to express my feelings out! But at this time, it out of function! SO freaking ANNOYING! =(


Today, is just not my day huh? Sigh.

12 comments:

  1. Why not accumulate more then only cash out? (: Anyways, congrats on passing yr driving test. Just saw that post of yrs. Cheer up yeah, try finding the book again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheer up kay ! Congratz on passing your driving test ! =D Try find the book , maybe u missplaced it , -D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @hilda yea, that the oni way now =) thanks! i will try finding it again =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @john thanks!
    @jayren thanks! =) hope i can find the book la! plsssss! =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, everything will turn out fine , it always does.

    That's why its called life, we have our up days and down days :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tumblr is always unstable.. down.. up.. down up.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. heyy atleast u get rm50 ady :) cheer up^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. cheer cheer... as cantonese ppl say... when u drop till the bottom.. then the lucky daysss is come...!! dun worry.. God will show the way for u~

    ReplyDelete