NuffnangX

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gahhh! Nervous!


OMG !!!
DRIVING TEST TOMORROW ! 
* I am so dead right now! *


I got my DRIVING TEST tomorrow! Owh gosssh! I am so nervous right now! I keep on thinking a lot of WHAT IF..... 


What if the car slide down on the hill?

What if the car 'mati engine'?

What if I forget how to control the clutch when I get panic?

What if I can't remember all the steps to parking, go up hill and 3 point turn?

What if the tester yelled at me? Will I get panic?

What if I failed tomorrow?

* Thinking of all these, I really, really don't know what to do! Sigh! *







Will blog about my another BAKING STORY tomorrow.
Owh, I will be 'leaving home' tomorrow, for months? maybe?
Will blog about it tomorrow too!

* Driving test MOOD now! *



9 comments:

  1. just stay calm.. u will be ok.. dont get ur nervous stop u from practicing what u know gluck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think so much, Xue Ren! JUST DO IT =D

    Waiting for your good news <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. I remember I was superrrrr nervous too! You will do well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just show cute face to the examiner. you'll get through just like that! no worries. good luck by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe in yourself...the car will be fine.

    ReplyDelete