NuffnangX

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

You know what?


I PASSED my FREAKING driving test!  =D

THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLE !!! 


I am so happy, when I first get to know that I am actually PASS my driving test! Seriously, I still can't believe it, although yesterday WAS my driving test. And till now, I am still so excited about it. =)

Well, talking about my driving test. I went there with Ling Sze and reached there at about 10am. We had two sessions overall, the first one was 'go up hill', parking and 3-point turn; while the other one is on the road. Me and Ling Sze were called to do the first session first, which is 'go up hill', parking and 3-point turn. We had to wait like 40 people?!!! This is crazy! We waited like, for 2 hours for our turn, just to do the first session! This is so silly right? 

I was, really really nervous actually. I tried to pray inside my heart, hoping everything will be fine, especially on the hill. *Please don't ever slide down!*  I was praying that like 'forever'! Ling Sze went first and the next one is me. I was trembling in the car. I kept on praying and hoped that my car won't slide down. Luckily, I went up the hill smoothly. I was happy, right after I done my 'hill' part. Phew! The other parts like parking and 3-point turn was easy actually. LOL! =P  I felt good after that. 

The second session was on the road. This one was actually a BIG MESS for me. My car 'mati engine' like 4 times?! The tester was quite good to me. She actually helped me to control my handbrek and brek since i got no energy to grab it. LOL. Its very heavy for me! =(  Fortunately, I pass the session with 17/20 marks! Thank God! =)


I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I ACTUALLY PASS!

YIPEEEEE!  =D


24 comments:

  1. Well done! You took the test at Sri Sinar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats :D So happy to know u've passed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kelly thanks! yea, in sri sinar! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sherry @sherry @charrisa thanks! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!!can drive already eh teeheeee

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh congratz. Post about car u gona drive hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey congratulationz! and i love your blog layout =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! congratulations !!!
    Are you getting a car soon? or already got one :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for ur comments people! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @xing haha! not so fast la =( maybe will practice with auto first then only will start driving =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @isaac haha! share with my bro =P

    ReplyDelete