NuffnangX

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another day, again.

Hmm...


Well, I was being 'ATTACKED' by GASTRIC, again, these few days. Sigh. The pain, was really PAIN! =(  I woke up 2am in the morning, I was suffering in SERIOUS PAIN! =(

I woke up 2 am in the morning, and I couldn't sleep because of the pain; I woke up and got one box of medicine from my cousin. Maybe I was blurrr that time, and I actually ate my cousin's medicine instead of the gastric pills! OMG! I ate the medicine which is actually meant for her heart problem. No wonder I still getting more pain when I woke up for college that day. Bad day. =(

Right now, my pain is like ON and OFF! =(  This is so horrible! I can't sleep well, and eat well. I just want to live a healthier life, and a happier life. But, I just don't get it. Why I got so many sickness in my life? I really getting fed up of my life. Everyday medicine, medicine and medicine huh? Sigh.

Appointment with doctor tmr/saturday. Seriously, need to cure this. Finger-crossed.

17 comments:

  1. If you happened to get gastric next time, drink warm milk instead. It will help. OMG, eat wrong medicine, luckily nothing serious! Rest well and get well soon then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. take care.. and get well soon...!! God bless you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too.. I always gastric. =[
    suffering right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. kesian....><
    wish you get well in no time! ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gastric is actually your stomach.. The disease itself is gastritis.. Get well soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Get well soon..Wishing u de best :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. cny's coming>< must get well soon ya:) dunt miss the fun^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm! thanks guys! I will take care of myself people! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take care & rest more! Remember to take your medicine on time

    ReplyDelete
  10. get well soon..tke ur rest n relax ur body..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Take care deary. I think I have gastric too but not so sure. Its painful I know! Eat on time girl ;D

    ReplyDelete