NuffnangX

Thursday, February 23, 2012

What Would My 3D World be with LG Optimus 3D?

Beep Po Beep Po. Optimus Prime - the ultimate, powerful robot in Transformers had transformed to a phone? 

Well well, definitely not Optimus Prime, but just Optimus! Recently, LG had introduced a new 3D touchscreen phone to the world, which is known as LG Optimus 3D! Just the name of the phone had already amazed us, what's more its a 3D ones!



This is it, LG Optimus 3D ! :)

Of course, the most interesting point is, LG Optimus 3D can capture and view the world in 3D, without glasses man! Means, we don't have to be a person with 4 eyes! =P  Just watch it with naked eyes, world! :) 

Say BYE-BYE to nerdy glasses! 
I believe none of us would like to wear glasses all the time just to view things in 3D right?
So heavy, nerdy looking and troublesome.


Of course, LG Optimus 3D has 7 main key features which is

1. Beyond Dual Core, Tri Dual Technology - definitely a superior and powerful speed in terms of transferring data. SAVE TIME! :)

2. 3D Real Time Recording - Record and play my memories in 3D form? Isn't it real and awesome? 

3. True Gaming in 3D - I don't have to worry about my phone for not loading any 3D games. Now, I can play the famous top games : Lets Golf in 3D, without worries. Oops, I have to pray hard that the golf ball won't popped out from the screen! *too real eh?*  xD

4. View 3D Footage on YouTube - I can watch 3D videos, and even upload 3D videos and share with people around the world!

5. Glasses-free 4.3" Wide Display - Its 4.3" inches weyy! So HUGE! I don't have to 'squeeze' my eyes to view contents in a small screen. Plus, no glasses are required! Tee hee! Normally we have to wear some special nerdy glasses to watch the 3D effects, but with LG Optimus 3D, its GLASSES FREE !!

6. 3D Hot Key for Immediate 3D Access - Vroom! Switch from 2D to 3D, or from 3D back to 2D, without any delay! Easy job, isn't it?

7. Seamless Content Sharing via HDMI/DLNA - View and share any 3D contents via HDMI or DLNA in a faster connection!


With LG Optimus 3D, I can change my 2D view to 3D view! I can watch my favourite football match in 3D, and see how strong, how powerful the Manchester United players are. I can see how Nani dribbles the ball, how Rooney and Hernandez shoot the goal, how Ferdinand and Vidic defend. The image is so clear and vivid, until I have a feeling of the ball is coming out from the screen! xD

The ball is coming out from the screen! Be careful! =P


Besides, I can view photos of handsome guy, with muscular muscles in 3D. It would definitely take my breathe away when photos of Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Micheal Trevino, Hyun Bin appear in front of my eyes. So REAL, yet so CLOSE! :)

Its just, make me feel so real.  =)
*Starts imagining, touching their strong muscles, 6 packs, 8 packs...*  xD

Also, I can play games in 3D.  3D Games like Fruit Ninja, Need For Speed, Lets Golf and Pool Break Pro are more attractive, interesting compared to 2D games. Plus, I can watch music videos and movies in 3D too. Like the movie Kung Fu Panda 2, the characters are so real, when they jump or 'attack', I can really feel their 'jumpy' look and their powerful 'attack'. Its like, they are really attacking me! =P 

Please don't 'attack' me!  :O



It would be superb AWESOME if I can have my very own Optimus. It would be my 3D era! My dear Optimus, please 'protect' me and grant me a wish to own this 3D phone! xD





No comments:

Post a Comment