NuffnangX

Monday, February 6, 2012

Sick.

Sigh, I've been sick since Saturday, midnight I shall said. I had terrible tummy pain, again at midnight, the pain was like, the pain that I was admitted to hospital. In fact, I was worried + scared. I don't know what will happen next and I'm worried to cause any trouble to my parents.

That night itself, I couldn't sleep at all. I kept on waking up, and vomited, around like 10 times?! Sigh. One of my worst night ever!! The next morning, I woke up and having the same problem again. It was public holiday on Sunday, so no doctor was available that day. So I got medicine from pharmacy, but still, not getting better though. I was asleep from morning till night. Of course, I did wake up to eat something for my lunch and dinner. Then I slept from 8pm till the next morning 9am. LOL! More than 30 hours of sleep! 

Went to see doctor today. It was food poisoning + high fever. Feel much better after eating those medicine. Hopefully I'll cure before Wednesday, working day yo! Pray hard.

4 comments: