NuffnangX

Monday, February 20, 2012

The Secret Circle


Hello wello! Time to make my bloggie slightly 'alive' ! LOL! xD
Was kinda lazy to update my bloggie recently. All thanks to my HOLIDAY MOOD! 

I quit my job due to my health condition, and now my life seems like, a bit lifeless. 
My daily routine : Wake up - Online - Eat - Watch TV - Online/Nap - Eat - Watch TV - Online - Sleep. Definitely, LIFELESS! Wanted to do some exercises, but I'm not fully recovered yet. Can't do it everyday. Sigh. How I wish I can move a bit, walk a bit, run a bit, so I don't have to 'glue my butt to my chair' everyday. =(

And so, my lifeless life become not so lifeless after I found out some really nice TV series to catch up. One of it is The Secret Circle.

The Secret Circle.
A TV series about witches and witch-hunters. 
Magic messing around! Sounds interesting rite? :)

Summary : 16-year-old Cassie moves from California to live with her grandmother in Chance Harbor, Washington, and falls in love with a mysterious boy named Adam. But, when she enrolls in high school there, she realizes that he, she and all the other elite students at the school are witches. She befriends their leader, Diana, but soon discovers that Adam and Diana are dating, which leads to drama.


I'm kinda addicted to this TV series actually. Around 5/6 episodes for one day? Hee! Storyline is quite interesting, full of suspense which I really like. *curiosity makes me alive eh?* =P




Its all about, magic. Isn't it? Feel free to watch it! 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. I like this kinda genre too... hope u r feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should watch it when u're free too! :) yeah, i'm feeling better now, and thanks for ur concern babe! :)

      Delete
  2. Never heard of this series though, not really into witch and magic (; How are you doing lately, feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! its a new series though. =) yeah, i'm resting most of the time, and almost fully recovered now. thanks for ur concern babe! :)

      Delete