NuffnangX

Thursday, January 28, 2010

urgh !!!

what a bad day tdy :(
my leg cramped and i've to go back home after recess...

well the so called 'incident' happened like this...
amutha wants us to have our 100 metres run again...
and before that she wants us to jog around the field 1st...
then after that we did some stretching...and i think i did in a wrong method, i guess...
and when i just started to run, just a few steps i think, then i feel something wrong, at my thigh there...
but then i continue, coz i used to have this type of  'cramp' problem...

after that, i really feel the pain...and i can't cope with it...
its, in terrible PAIN !!!
zi ying, christine, pik yin, helped me to ease down the pain using ice, bt still its still d same...
so amutha told me to go home now...and it's a must to see doctor...
just in case if its a muscle torned...

well, i have to use st john's stretcher to move around, coz my leg totally, can't move at all...
and i feel so embarassing, coz everyone is looking at me, weird, lying down on the stretcher...
haiz...

went to clinic after this...
i gotta use a wheel chair to move around too, and my legs can't bend at all, it's all, straight all the way...
the doc helped me to stretch my leg, and its very very very pain !!!
and he gave me something orange to drink...eww :(  it taste horrible !!!

a few things to bear in mind right now...
1. not to run, or do any exercises for at least one week...
2. must eat medicine, especially calcium, on time...
3. must lie down on the bed and try to stretch my legs from time to time, till there's no more pain...
4. must be careful when walking around, try not to bend the legs...
5. be even more careful when walking up and down the stairs coz my leg will suddenly 'jam' and fell off from the stairs easily...
6. must go to hospital to have the leg scaning if still pain...

well, there's a few person i would like to thank them...
zi ying, christine, pik yin, jia sern, zi qian, wei lun, chungyao, for helping me to ease down my pain and also carried me to move around the school using stretcher, altough i'm heavy :(
fo eelyn, carmen, ling sze, emily, xing yan, min hua, for giving me moral support :)
and lastly, HIM...

maybe still, can't go to school tomorrow...
coz it still in pain now...but i'm glad that i can move around now...
lyn txt me just now, and she told me i got back my moral and chinese...
haiz, low marks, again...
moral 58, chinese 68...

no NS for me, anymore...
mama won't let me go alrdy, coz of my stupid legs...
i wanna go NS so much !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment