NuffnangX

Sunday, January 17, 2010

i NEED FreeeeeeDoooooooooM !!!

tomorrow intervensi and i hate it when it comes to study study and study...
well, time table for the intervensi tmr :

monday - physic & bm
tuesday - bi & chemistry
wednesday - sej & add math
thursday - biology & math
friday - chinese
next monday - moral

haizzzz...got lotsa stuffs to study...
especially my 3 science subjects...i really really can't cope with it....
i slept at 4 yesterday...and i gotta wake up at 9 this morning to do hse chores...
its my Form 5 life huh???

can't wait to finish my first intervensi and get my freedom back...
how i wish i can back to kindergarden now and enjoy my baby life...

btw, valentine's day is around the corner...
thinking hard to get something special for him...
i dunno what he want and what he like...
but i'll definitely get something for him although i can't celebrate with him on that particular day...

what's in mind now?
hmm, i really dunno...
well, enjoy my life now, with someone special in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment