NuffnangX

Friday, September 27, 2013

My first attempt!

Woots! I'm taking photography this semester for my elective module bee-bo-bee-bo-bee-bo! :)  Initially I thought it's an easy module to cope with, but it turns out even harder to score an A! Now I know the dilemma of a photographer!

My first task is about freeze action, which means I have to take 4 photos of a continuous action of an object. Check out my outcomes below, and feel free to comment too. Hopefully my skills will improve when time goes on hehe! :)

Shot #1

Shot #2

Shot #3

Shot #4


And guess what? I used around 2 hours to finish this task!!! EPIC FAILED! I felt extremely exhausted and dehydrated after shootings lol! 

I stood and squatted like a monkey, trying to find a nice angle, and I can tell you, I don't have any image that time! Totally no face OMG! :(




1 comment: