NuffnangX

Friday, August 17, 2012

My confession



Things are getting better, I guess.
No more hatred, no more misunderstandings, no more boh song feeling from someone eh?
Well, maybe its no more, its LESS? *try to convince myself*
Let's take initiatives, to start making things better.
I promise, I'll be the better one  :)



Had my another freaking blood test this morning at NWC Clinic.
Results will be out in 2 weeks time. Next appointment date : 1 Sept!
Worried, but what to do? It's the life that I have to go through.
Pray hard and stay strong, always.




Love,
Yours truly

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blood test :D !

    xox,c
    carolyntay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll be okay. The test result will say 'Snowman has NO blood but the ice looks OK!' :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! *so touched* thanks for the wish dear merryn! :)

      Delete
  3. Your post title is my blog link lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete