NuffnangX

Friday, April 27, 2012

A visit to Zen Q!

Nom nom nom! Had a simple outing with my new course mate, Xiu Lyn at Sunway Pyramid two days ago. She is such a nice and caring friend, I'm glad to know her, and to be in the same tutorial group with her too.  :)

We ended our class earlier that day, so we decided to watch We Not Naughty. We always wanted to watch this movie, but we were busy with our work loads and classes. So luckily, we still managed to get a glimpse of this movie in the cinema. Eee-heee! By the way, the movie is pretty awesome! I really like Shawn Lee weyy, so freaking handsome!! =D  The storyline was really touching, and I almost cried during some scenes in the movie.

While we waiting for the movie show time, we decided to go makan makan again. We saw Zen Q, and immediately, I thought of the Zen Q reviews which wrote by lots of food bloggers previously. So I decided to try it out myself.

Zen Q Signature Grass Jelly :)
I'm not a fan of Taro balls, but Xiu Lyn loves it very much. For me, it tastes a little bit like glutinous rice balls, but still, I feel a lil weird when I'm chewing it. Nahhh! =P
Anyway, it tastes delicious, but I prefer Snowflakes one. 


Meet my course mate, Xiu Lyn.
She's pretty right? Love her smile! :)


16 comments:

  1. haha! same, delicious but prefer snowflake...;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaa Grass Jelly~~ yea~i like snowflake too~ o3o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to your coursemate lol!

    anyways! When u gonna cheng me? hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohyeah, pretty girl!
    enjoy your college life yeah :)

    Latest: 22 years old [Happy Birthday]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow yummy, suitable for the hot weather now !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah yeah! To decrease the body temperature eh? =P

      Delete