NuffnangX

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So touched!


Thanks for everything.  =]

Had my scholarship interview at Taylor's this morning. Well, I was really nervous that time, and I think I spoke too fast. Creep! Luckily the panel was kind of friendly, and hopefully she has a good impression of me. PRAY HARD FOR THAT! No matter what is the results in the future, I have no regrets! =]

By the way, I received tonnes of wishes from my friends regarding my scholarship interview, especially my friends from Bloggers' world! Truly appreciate it, to have this bunch of friends for being so supportive all these while. A big love for you guys! Mwah! =]


8 comments:

  1. Mwah back! <3 congratz on ur performance in the interview dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! although i don't know the results yet, but I really feel happy to be shortlisted for the interview! thanks for ur wish dear :)

      Delete
  2. the judges panel expects you to be nervous. it's not like you're an experienced worker or something. Darren Chin's World's Best Sandwich at Dave's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all's good. Good luck, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. go for more interviews and you'd perform better :) goodluck!

    Latest: Best Milk Ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish you luck on your scholarship interview!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the wishes lovelies! =)

    ReplyDelete