NuffnangX

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Missing you like crazy.


Class ended 2 hours earlier today. Ms Evon cancelled her class last minute, so I can go home earlier. Woo hoo! Oops! It was my first time driving Vios to Taylor's. LOL! Was kinda worried that I couldn't 'handle' the car. Anyway, managed to reach uni safely. Eee hee! =D

Surprisingly, I decided to visit KDU on the way when I went home from uni. Had a great time bonding with my former lecturers and friends there too! I miss Miss Shirley and Mr Jefri!! =D  

Meet my sister, LingSze who is currently studying A levels in KDU!
Do we look alike? Not at all right? =P
Such an EPIC expressions we had! Weeee! 


11 comments:

  1. No la~ Got similarity btwn both of u.

    mt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky u, gotta car to drive to school. I guess it's very different in M'sia. My students told me it's a necessity as transportation is not reliable & is actually quite bad there.

    Hey, u do look quite alike actually :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still prefer the transportation system in Singapore though. Faster and convenient too, compared to Malaysia ones. Thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Xue Ren! How's PR and Masscomm? Am actually planning to further studies but haven't decide between vet and Visual Comm :D Anyways, have you blogged about your trip to Universal Studios? Would love to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey dear! everything was cool, for this moment. no assignments yet :) what is vet comm btw? :O and yesh, I did blog about it! Here's the link : http://snowman-getaway.blogspot.com/2011/06/sweet-escape-1-singapore.html

      Delete
  4. so sweet of u that actually drive there to meet her :D

    ReplyDelete