NuffnangX

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Degree life #2

Back in action with an update about my uni life.

Lectures officially started this week. I have 4 MODULES to take in my first semester. So far, I had attended lectures for Introduction to Intercultural Communication and Introduction to Mass Communication. At first, I was like blurr blurr to all these stuffs. Still very new to all these because I don't have any foundation for it. But slowly, I jot down all the important notes and tried to understand it. Its not that hard, compared to Science definitely. Hmm, mass communication is more to skills, I shall said. So hopefully I can cope with it. FIGHTING! =)

Lecture for Critical and Creative Thinking yesterday had been postponed because the 'ang mo' lecturer cannot make it on that day. So sad! That class was in the morning, from 8am to 10am, and I went there for nothing. Somemore I have to wait from morning till 3pm for my next lecture! OH MAII FREAKING SAD WEY! Luckily, I applied for membership in UNI GYM. ONE MONTH FOR JUST RM 15! Since the lecture was cancelled, I decided to go for gym session to do some work out. I NEED TO SWEAT! =P

Well, the gym is quite big and spacious, with sport equipments, swimming pool, boxing ring and gym classes provided. It is almost similar to Celebrity Fitness *except for the swimming pool and boxing ring*. What I like the most about UNI GYM is the view. They have different views like pool view, lake view, buildings view etc.

Trackmills.

Students doing exercise.

The swimming pool is just right outside of the gym.

The buildings where divisional offices are located there, and the place where we have our lectures and tutorials too.

Lake view + parking lot? LOL!

My 'beautiful' legs! Muahaha! =P


Since I had already join gym, I promised myself to do more workouts to make myself more healthier! No more excuses for not doing exercise now. Will go to gym if I had any free periods in between my lessons. First semester should be quite relaxing eh, I guess huh? Some of the days, i'll just have 2 hours class ONLY. Really, quite different now when it comes to degree life, especially in terms of TIME. Guess that I need more time to suit myself as a Taylorian. Fingers-crossed! :)

Strawberry Cheese ice cream, from The Last Polka *the name of ice-cream section*.
Love the name of the ice cream section in the Restaurant V located in the lakeside campus.
Had this with my new friend, Olivia there. Managed to meet a few new friends there, and I have Jo Ee as my course mate too! We both are taking the same major. But I not sure whether we will be in the same tutorial group. =X  Was shocked to see her there and happy as well. At least I have someone I know there. =)




24 comments:

  1. Gosh I miss gym :( I seriously nid to work out! ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, the gym guys who taught us dance moves! i miss him! =P

      Delete
  2. Looks like u're having fun, dear! Great facilities you've got there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know the last polka... very famous, to me. hehe.. u so slim d still work out, b careful ua!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! the ice cream very delicious! :) no choice, doctor 'forced' me to do exercise :(

      Delete
  4. What course r u taking?? Good luck! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm taking bac.mass com in PR & Marketing. thanks dear! :D

      Delete
  5. Finally you're in degree alrdy and I'm happy you chose what you liked! Taylor gym is so much better than my uni lol so nice can workout during free periods, good thing to do to kill time :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! thanks for ur wish babe! :) yeah, at least i can do some workouts during my free time. Eee hee!

      Delete
  6. Good luck in your degree life ! Mass comm is fun ! =D And it may seems like now you got less lecture , but after you entering year 2 , your time will be very less and have hectic life . LOL . Be prepared ! haha =p And the gym in your uni is cheap but yet you all pay so high fees for facilities right ? make use of it fully then ! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, hopefully can cope with year 2 soon! more work loads to come! haha, so darn agreed with what u said weyy, fees are really expensive weyy! :(

      Delete
  7. so good :d

    If I got time liddis also will do exercise XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. how i wish i can be a student again to enjoy taylors facilities lol

    Tiger Asian Music Festival tickets Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, definitely, mass communication will be easier than Science. Work hard and enjoy your Uni Life ^^

    Latest: HPV and Gardasil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, much much easier than Science. hee! =P i'll enjoy! :D

      Delete
  10. hey i love your ribbon necklace!! :DD where to get it??

    Latest: How Hot can You Take?

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow RM15 for a month? That's such a good rate. The perks of student life:D

    ReplyDelete