NuffnangX

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Top 5 favourite food for tea-time!

Time to get rid of my emo-ness after everything that I have went through yesterday. It had been a tough time, but what? Life still goes on right? At least I'm luckier than others that have deadly diseases. I just have to stay positive, just try harder, have faith in myself...

So I come with this random post - my favourite snacks. 
At least FOOD MAKES ME FEEL BETTER! :) 

1. Nachos with cheese! 
photo sources : google 

2. Durian Cheese Cake!
photo sources : google 

3. Oreo with milk!
photo sources : google 

4. Honey Pancakes!
photo sources : google 

5. Cornflakes with milk!
photo sources : google


What say you?  =)



4 comments:

  1. OMG! i like the 1st,4th and 5th one

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them all but my fave would be the pancakes with lots of maple syrup and of course good ol fashion oreos with a glass of colk milk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love oreo, honey pancakes and the nachos! <3 OMG I LIVE FOR FOOD AHHAHAHA xD

    ReplyDelete