NuffnangX

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BALI Escapade (I)

Hello wello! Time for an update for my Bali trip! Oops, before that, today is my officially one year after I broke up with my ex. I am pleasant to say, I'm pretty good without him in my life. I guess, I made a good decision after all eh? *I can't live in a world with lies*

Shoo all the blurr thoughts away and back to my Bali update! I went to Bali with my family 2 weeks ago, and the trip went pretty well. It was my first time travelling to Indonesia, and this time to a small island! The first feeling when I saw the airport in Bali, 'Oops, looks like a kampung area eh?'

Welcome to Bali! :)

Along the route to immigration area, I saw a lot of this 'statue'. I wondered what it means.

I was so shocked when I saw SO MANY motorbikes in the parking lot outside the airport. According to our driver, most of them travel by motorbikes instead of cars.

Even the round-a-bout has a huge statue too! So beautiful! 

We hired a driver, Encik Made for 3 days to bring us around the island. One day cost around 400k rupiah, quite reasonable in price. He brought us to a restaurant for lunch, which is known as Malioboro. This restaurant is famous of CHICKEN! And I'm gonna said that, it is my BEST EVER CHICKEN that I tried before in my life! You will know why soon.  =]



Menu (I)

Menu (II)

Fruit tea. It tastes like candy in Malaysia. LOL!

Ayam Goreng Crispy!

Mixed vegetables in sweet soy sauce.

Ayam Goreng Telur Asin. Telur Asin means salty egg.

What makes it so special about this restaurant is, 
YOU CAN EAT THE WHOLE CHICKEN! 
It was my first time eating the chicken together with the bones! So amaze-zing! :)
Rate : 4.5/5    *A MUST TRY*

After lunch, we checked in to the hotel that I booked last month through Agoda.com. It is called Flora Kuta Bali Hotel, which is located at Kuta - the famous hot spots for beach activities + shopping paradise! 


The room with 2 comfy beds.

Balcony with pool view.

Pool!

Room key. 

After we dumped our luggage bags in the room, we walked around Kuta Area and explored the life there. The shops there were kinda old-fashioned, selling a lot of maxi dresses, batiks, sunglasses, T-shirts and Bali souvenirs. 

The shops along the road.

*HAPPY FACE*

I like their monument/statues there! So unique!

Crazy sisters! =]

The boat for water activities.

See the tourists around Kuta Beach?

Heart this shot! :)

With my mom, aunt and sis.

Saw the well known Hard Rock Cafe!

Note the horse behind me! =P

Rockin' the day eh?


I felt pity for the horses actually. 'Working' like a taxi driver. 

With my beloved daddy! :)

The busy street!

Bought a watch there. Messori brand from Bali. LOL!

Their noodles cup are so cuteee! MINI SIZE weyy! 
Bought two to keep it for myself.



Stay tuned for the more Bali updates yo! 


8 comments:

  1. the maggi are so shorttt in size XD cute

    Latest: Of LocaL Spiciness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! yeah, thats why i bought it to keep! so cutee! :D

      Delete
  2. lol! sorry to say that if u really get over it probably you wont even know ad one year? =p hahahaha dun mad, just saying! =p anyway i wanna go bali too! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I won't be mad la of course. Its just that the date i broke up with him is the date of best friend's b'day. So I kind of remember it. =]

      Delete
  3. I went there before, the tour guide we had that time also has the same name as urs haha! maybe is the same person? ur post really made me miss Bali a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? I think its the same person alrdy. =P I did miss Bali a lot now. LOL!

      Delete
  4. I just like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and test once more right here regularly.
    I'm relatively sure I will learn many new stuff proper here!
    Best of luck for the following!

    Check out my web blog - sports

    ReplyDelete