NuffnangX

Friday, October 28, 2011

Quickie + Lucky!

Today is my last day of college, technically. My so-called study leave will starts next week. Gonna study 99 for my finals. No time to waste! Not sure whether I can resists myself from FB and Tweet while I'm having my finals. =P

My study leave for next week will be packed with so many revision classes. 9am to 4pm, without BREAK! =X  Finals will start at the week after my study leave. Hopefully everything goes well. Finger-crossed. =)

Owh yeah, had high fever yesterday. Was suspected having dengue since I have most of the symptoms. Doctor wants me to recover by Monday, if not I need to do another blood test again. *scared scared scared* =(



Btw, thanks to Nestle and Kah Mon, I won a pass to Sunway Lagoon. ALL PARK weyy! =D  And not to forget, thanks to Carina Yeoh, I get to win a tote bag from her blog giveaway. 2 good news in one day! All at a sudden, I just feel so LUCKY!!! =)

7 comments:

  1. Why you always win stuff one?! I also wanttt :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you are really luckyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha so how you doing? still study?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nice! Good luck with your exam, and enjoy your holidays! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. @kian fai yeah, still busy with finals :(

    @laura thanks dear! :)

    ReplyDelete