NuffnangX

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Am waiting...


Boo-yeahhh! Just finished watching GLEE season 2. I like their Christmas songs! *although its not christmas now!* Can't wait for the next episode. Hee! =)

My college today was tiring. Had class from 8am to 5pm, and the class extended to nearly 6pm. =(  Somemore I need to walk back to my uncle's house. *sigh*  Had my chemistry test results today. It was not as bad as I thought of. *My chemistry, hmm, not really good* Hopefully I can improve next time! =)

Had lasagna for lunch today. The lasagna was a bit salty, but it taste good. I was sleepy after I had my lunch, but I got 5 more hours lessons to go. So basically, I just try to 'tahan' myself from falling asleep in the class. =P  Bubble Tea in action! *keeps me awake!* =DD

Will be having another Biology lab practical tomorrow. I really love laboratory work! I don't know why. LOL. =P



*enjoying college life now!*  =)

3 comments:

  1. I'm having snowflake pearl milk tea now reading your post! haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! milk tea keep us awake! =D I like vanila ones =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discover great updates recommended and reviewed by the community from tech related to lifestyle and traveling at Kendra Bing.

    Also, grab the opportunity to promote your blog postings at http://kendrabing.com for FREE while being discovered by whole lot of other like-minded people.

    Kendra Bing is the perfect portal for the right source and inspiration for your next blog posting with its massive influx of the freshest and juiciest writing materials.

    JOIN today!

    ReplyDelete