NuffnangX

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tomorrow?

Duhh! got to go miss lee later, add math tuition, then later got to go dr fong tuition, for biology and physic. two tuition again, my life is hectic, because of tuition! :(  returned the kebaya to Nabilah last night. thank you Nabilah! <3

Alrdy booked another appointment with Prof Eugene tomorrow. Got to meet him in the afternoon. Honestly, i'm scared, worried. I wondered what happened to my body? something wrong? what to do?

Actually planned to go holiday next week, but guess that the plan have to call off? because of my health :(  Really, wanna go holiday, feel so stressed up this few days, wanna have some time relax. But now...

Btw, another nice song to share.

Love The Way You Lie
Rihanna feat Eminem.

Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

No comments:

Post a Comment