NuffnangX

Monday, September 20, 2010

Just one in a million and chances, and you do..

Quickie. Skipped school today =D  a very smart decision of mine. lol. Slept nearly at 4 in the morning, and now wake up at 10 in the morning, and of course still feeling sleepy :(  maybe going to take a nap in the afternoon. 

Btw, trials is around the corner, which starts on Thursday with Chinese subject first. Havent touch any of it yet, so this is SCARY! gonna burn midnight oil again. Urgh! Panda eyes coming out again! :( Most probably not gonna update my bloggie as usual, because i wanna focus on my SPM first, maybe will update my blog every weekend, not everyday. Feel bad that i have to leave my blog temporarily :( will try to update whenever i got free time.

Anyway, Happy Birthday to dear Yen Thin a.k.a Lion King! Stay pretty! =D

Some photos of mine here too =D  the first two with my pyjamas and the last one is photo of my new floral dress! =)

looks so innocent right? lol. 
=)

take two =D

btw, this is my new floral dress from kitschen! =D
looks weird right?


5 more days, its one year! lucky the next day is science subject! haha! i don't care xP

2 comments: