NuffnangX

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

i'll do whatever it takes...

skipped bm classes tdy...was helping ms chai again...and we sorta talked about the currently HOT topic : 'facebook'...lol...she even showed me, lyn and emily those bad bad bad comments that screwed the teachers up...those comments were even printed out...

tdy, was really a bad day huh? bumped into my ex for 2 times in a row...the first time, both of us didn't see each other and *bumped*...then went to his class to collect the taylor's forms..i heard his friends talking about me, calling my names...and dunno which dong dong told everyone i'm his ex...sigh...i just wanna get away from there that time...

my popo is sick too...i'm very worried about her...i just want her to stay healthy...


kursus asas this saturday!!! sigh...again  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment