NuffnangX

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Make a wish?

hmm, parents fetch my bro to college tdy...well, i followed them and after drop my bro there, we went sungei wang shopping...bought a PDI shirt for my bro, then i bought a timber forest purse in Parkson...had lunch there...at 1st wanna try out the 'toilet bowl' restaurant but my parents, they just don't like sitting on a 'toilet bowl' and have their lunch on the 'sink'...haiz...next time i'll definitely go there to have lunch with my friends...before going back home, drop by low yat plaza to upgrade the latest version of Wii...

very tired tdy...urgh! really scared that i can't cope with the exam next week...not really studying these few days...and even if i study, i can't really concentrate also...
tmr got 3 tuition...early in the morning haris, then night time chemi & eng...

make a wish, it'll be better right?

No comments:

Post a Comment