NuffnangX

Friday, February 12, 2010

I don't want a lonely Valentine's...

today, is a lovey-dovey day...but its a sad day for me, sad day for lingsze i guess?
i dunno why i turned emo and i just make whole thing upside down, i just make things more worse...
i'm just, useless...

fall down just now when helping my mama do hse chores...
i was thought she'll ask me whether okay a not...but then she scolded me...
i was, so sad...i wanna cry, so badly...i was, suddenly got a thinking that, i'm all alone...nobody cares bout me at all...

lovey-dovey day...
because chris did something very romantic to lingsze...
he came in our class last period, and he sang to her while holding a bouquet of flower...so romantic right?
then he gave her valentine's presents and aslo a big big kiss :)

but then, kumar spoilt everything!
he came in and scolded us...he said we were too noisy...
coz the whole builiding was so noisy tat time...everyone was so high, and looking at our class...
then kumar asked chris and lingsze went bilik disiplin...and at last, need to see parents!! omg! so stupid lor kumar!! iish!! he sure envy ppl got flowers but he dun have flowers lor...

haizzz...


hold on me please...

No comments:

Post a Comment