NuffnangX

Friday, October 30, 2009

Miss...my beloved ♥



T
ODAY...
finally free from EXAM !!! hahaha !!!
no books ! no papers ! no pencil box ! no TEACHING ! no more exam ! hahaha !!!
wanna go CRAZY iiieeee already!!! :P

only 13 of us came to school today...
others went to kilang kraf...me, eelyn and lingsze stayed in class gossiping only...sze mei joined us later because she got nothing to do also...we were just sitting there chatting...freaking bored!

During Mr.Yap's period, I did something silly la...die la this time! T.T
I keep talking about his 'special lover', Miss Lee...and I 100% guaranteed that he heard it !!!
My friends keep warning me not to talk about Miss Lee in front of him...but i can't control myself la...

Haiz...why??? I'm a pure Chinese but I dunno how to speak CANTONESE !!! even SK students can speak better than me la !
My friends listened to my Cantonese and they laughed like MAD la ! so sad la :(
From NOW, I'm going to improve my CANTONESE !!!
so, everyone!!! speak Cantonese with me !!!

I was thought not going to school actually...but because of HIM i came to school...
And...
Gave him a SUPRISE ! but not a suprise la actually...

Dunno whether he like it or not...
but anyway, thanks to eelyn, ling sze and someone who gave my lots of ideas.....
I love u guys !!!



I'll remember TODAY, always...




No comments:

Post a Comment