NuffnangX

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stress!!!

Haiz...feelin' kinda stress this few days...
lots of homework...choir performances...amutha's dance...and EXAM !!!
(upcoming choir performances : ambang kemerdekaan, choir competition at dunno where, pn esa's retirement ceremony and so on......)

I've no idea what am I dancing lor....all those steps really very 'weird'...
and i dance like a CRAB.....
my partner comfirmed d..he's amutha's son, Risshen...
haha..I'm lucky to have him as my partner...otherwise i'll have another guy to be my partner...

EXAM!!!
I'm totally have no idea why am I going to school???
There's nothing to do in school...I've no idea what school teachers are teaching about especially Mr.Cool (Ku Zailan) & Pn.Salmini..I rather stay in my house n study on my own than coming to school to listen what they craping in the class...those 3 science subjects really killing me off!!!

Tomorrow our class will be going to agama school...and we are allow to bring our handphones and cameras...hurray!!! :)
(lucky we can bring hp..if not it'll be very very boring there...)

No comments:

Post a Comment